How to Resize an Image in PDF
You encounter PDF in everyday routine to work on projects, to deliver lectures or just simply by the students to read a book. PDF is everywhere on our laptops, mobiles and desktop PCs.
While working on a project which contains images you have to resize an image so that it perfectly fits on your page. Mostly images are downloaded from Google which is saved in their original dimensions. Depending on your requirements you might have to resize that image.
Working on chrome does not allow you to have any desktop image resizer and then you think how to resize an image online? We have the answer to your question. Multiple tools and extension also allow you to resize an image. And certain online PDF viewers come along with creating options too.
One of the best programs which make resizing any image in PDF quick and easy is Soda PDF. Comes with tons of editing features you can use while creating a file. It allows you to customize your images as you want. Different options which you’ll find in soda PDF image resizing are:
You’ll find all editing options at a single place. While if you create a PDF in any other software which does not have much editing or resizing options, you have to create a file in one and edit in another software. And this will create a great mess plus it’ll also waste your precious time.
Steps to Resize an Image
Once you saved your image and put in proper place in PDF document then have a look whether the image looks fine or it needs to be resized. If it needs adjustments in size, then follow these easy steps to resize your added image:
- Go into the edit mode.
- Select the image which you want to resize.
- A border will appear outlining the image
- You’ll see small circles on four corners, top and bottoms and both sides of your image.
- Holding your cursor on the circles and dragging will adjust the image size.
- The corner circles will make your image adjustment horizontally and vertically both.
- The sides circles are meant to resize image horizontally.
- The top and bottom ones resize the image in the vertical plane.
- Dragging the cursor to adjust according to the required size and releasing mouse button will resize your image in PDF.
You can resize any image or images by following these steps in soda PDF online. It has made working with portable document formats easy and fun. Providing tons of useful features free of cost which others give on upgrading or registering. We recommend you to use this software if you want to work in PDF as a professional or as a beginner.
It is simple with best available features. It saves your time by providing you all essential creating, editing and sharing options. It also has best security options which are used to make confidential files.