Should Students Use Writing Services?
College is one of the busiest periods of every person’s life. It’s a time when you can finally separate from your parents and be in charge of your own life. But it’s also the time when you constantly have to balance between studying and your social life. And loads of homework doesn’t help this process at all.
In this situation, many students use writing services. A writing service is basically an online platform where you can find an author to write essays and articles instead of you. Of course, it still needs some efforts from your side – to assign tasks, to explain some matters and to give feedback, but in most cases, it’s worth it.
Why Are Writing Services So Popular?
There are lots of writing services to look for. Websites like EduLoh offer good prices, expert researchers and plagiarism-free texts. This looks very appealing for the students who found themselves in difficult situations. Such writing services are very popular because:
- They are affordable. Majority of students can easily pay for such services by themselves;
- They offer written from scratch and plagiarism-free texts. These are one of the main requirements for texts in college;
- The authors are usually expert researchers and have a piece of certain knowledge on the topic. It’s especially useful in difficult subjects like STEM disciplines;
- They have very strict policies on the text’s quality, deadlines, and levels of uniqueness. In cases of non-compliance, clients get their money back.
- Clients can choose the best writer to fulfill the task. Every platform has a review system, where you can see the experience and customer reviews of every author.
Reasons for Using Writing Services
Although using writing services is not exactly encouraged, in some cases, students don’t have other choices but to use them. It happens in situations like:
- They have too much homework. It’s not a rare occasion when students have a lot of homework they can’t handle. And it’s bad not only for their studying. Researches also show that 56% of students name homework the main reason they experience stress. In such cases, it’s better to prioritize and delegate some tasks which can be done without your engagement.
- They cannot digest the information they receive in classes. Sometimes, it gets really difficult to understand new material. Either it’s because of the subject, or because of the lecturers, but many students feel frightened that they could fail to grip the information. It can be especially hard for non-native speakers.
- They are afraid to fail in writing. This is the continuation of the previous situation. No matter how good they are and how hard they are trying to fulfill their obligations, students can feel insecure about writing. This can lead to stress and anxiety, which is just not worth it. A lot of students don’t sleep at night because they are desperately trying to do every single task in accordance with the highest level possible.
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons to seek help via the writing platforms, and it is no wonder so many students use them.
Overall, to use writing services or not – it is up to you. In any case, you can always use them just as a way to facilitate writing and to get the process going. For example, you can use an essay written by a professional as a frame of reference for your future articles or even to learn the subject better. And in situations when the deadline is approaching and you cannot meet it, these services can relieve you from some stress and anxiety, inevitably connected with studying.