How To Get Your Santa Ana Bail Bonds Agents License?
There are 4 main types of bail bonds that are used in different industries. Each one of the bond is different from one another based on certain elements. There is certain level of state or the city region in which the bonding has been happening. Every single bond is set explicitly with different terminologies for releasing any person straight away from jail. Right here we are discussing the three main types of Santa Ana bail bonds for the readers:
1. Cash Bonds
A cash bond is the type of bail bond category in which the defendant or any other person from the family will be paying the cash amount for getting a release from the bail charges. As soon as the defendant is all ended with the terms of the arrests and ends up with all the court hearings, the money amount will be returned on the whole. This is although not one of the most recommended options because it requires a considerable monetary investment. You can instead save the cash amount for the future use besides using for jail release purposes. It is much famous for being used in politicians or big celebrities or sportspersons.
2. Surety Bonds
Next on the list, we have a bond category named as surety bond! This category of the Santa Ana bail bonds is followed and obtained as in view with any the release from the jail following upon the arrest. This whole process involves the use of second person who will acquire the surety bonds. If one person is under the policy custody arrest, then some other person can get in touch with the experienced Indemnitor to work on the bail processing. This type of bond also involves some collateral that is a small amount of refundable fee. This is quite a lot accessible in the general population.
3. Federal Bonds
On the last, we have federal bonds! This is not so much common category of the bail bonds. This is probably because it is just used in the category of federal crime. This can be either in the form of bank robbery or tax evasion, as well as counterfeiting and so on. It is quite a lot expensive. To acquire the benefits of this bond, you have to take help from a professional bondsman.
Step By Step Guide To Get Your Bail Bonds Agents License
It is not so easy to make yourself a bail bond agent. In some of the conditions, it can take a few weeks to acquire the bond license, and in some cases it might take so long months to finish the whole process system. You have to end up the entire bond course, pay your feed and get the license in your hands. Right here we are listing down some of the chief essentials for you to acquire your Santa Ana bail bonds license:
- You should be at the age of 18 years old.
- They should be a resident of California.
- They should have at least 12 years of education in this field.
- They should have the application of bail bond
- The total license fee, along with the examination fee is around $272.
Now let’s teach you the step by step guide of the whole application process:
- Step No 1: First of all; you have to visit the Department of Insurance in California. Right here you can search for different forms as well as applications that are needed for becoming a bond agent. This will give you access to the insurance code of California that will explain your entire rules and responsibilities as being the agent.
- Step No 2: You can search for the approval agent center or even the classroom. You can make your search easy by visiting the CDOI website and follow up on all the links of the insurance classes mentioned. Google can also help you a lot. But make sure that the CDOI has approved the classroom. This is one of the most steps to be careful about during this process. If not, then it’s useless to waste your time over it. You have to pass the whole session of the class with around 70% marks. You have to attend the class session for a maximum of 12 hours to acquire the license. Otherwise you will be kicked out of the classroom.
- Step No 3: In the next step, you will be getting an agent educational certificate and make it attach to your application as the photocopy. You have to mention your entire background as well. Add as much information as possible from the long years. This is one of the most steps to be careful about during this process. If you are not able to disclose anything then it can lead to the sign of fraud or can even make your license illegal. In some of the conditions, the whole application is denied.
- Step No 4: When you start filling the application process, you will encounter that the right side of the application forms wants your passport size photos. You also have to fill your address as well as affiliates along with the security number and everything they are required for.
- Step No 5: Now its time to fill the bond form! This is the first bond that is present in the agent form. It is arranged or written by the company or the company that is employing on your side or can also be written by you. This is one of the most steps to be careful about during this process. This bond has an amount of around $1000.
- Step No 6: In the next step, you will be appointed by the Surety Company, either in a direct way or even in an indirect way. This surety company is known as Fidelity that will be ensuring the bail bonds. Indirectly is done in a manner that you will be employed by the General agent of the bail bonds company. Directly you will be working straight through the Surety Company. You can work with some surety company if you have any experience in the industry to start with. No company will work with you if you are not having any experience in bond writing.
- Step No 7: The next action in the bail process is about filling out. This step is all based on the paperwork that needs to be passed on to some other lawyers. This is one of the most steps to be careful about during this process. This form will often be acting upon as the bail bond, in case if the agent is no longer in the state to work as the license. The bond owner should be filling up the complete application form and make sure that they file it up through the CDOI. You would need the formal statement for producing the whole event.
- Step No 8: The 8th step in the process is about the form filling list. Being the bond agent, you will be filling out the application form and will also be filling forms in favor of the clients who have been bailout from the jail. These forms should be approved straight from the Insurance department first. If in case you are getting your license and you are already working as the bondsman, then you don’t have to perform this step as he or she is already filed and is often approved by the side of CDOI.
- Step No 9: The next step is based on fingerprinting. You have to scan your fingerprints as security and assurance purposes. This is done through the department of LiveScan facility. The LiveScanis approved by the Justice Department. If you are not able to get access over the LiveScan website, then you have to wait the examination time when you will be able to get your fingerprints all scanned. This is one of the most steps to be careful about during this process. In this whole process, there is a little amount of fee which you need to pay out within. It is a good idea to get your fingerprints all done because it can later on speed up the whole process of acquiring the agent license.
- Step No 10: You will be able to get the tracking number straight on your status of fingerprinting. This is much similar to the number of FedEx tracking. You have to sign in to the website address, which they have provided you, and you will be getting all the latest updates of your status.
- Step No 11: When you end up with the examination process, and the license is finally issued on your name, you will be receiving the link on your email address through which you can obtain the license as online. You can download the application form in the format of PDF. You can email it, or add it on your site or take its print out for your office and whatsoever you want to do with it.
This is how you can acquire your license!